Fidelity Points Solution
NorthWestern and Fidelity want employees to feel confident and in control of their financial situation. Check out these resources, accessible through NetBenefits.
Employees should use the username and password they created for Fidelity, or click on “Forgot login” or “Register as a new user” and follow the prompts.
Protect your family financially
- Protect your identity – Choose from three exclusive identity theft protection plans from IDnotify, a part of Experian, for you and your family, with a 40% discount compared to similar consumer plans.
- Create a will, power of attorney, and other legal documents – Protect your wishes and your family with online estate planning from LegalZoom, and get a 20% discount.
- Easily find an attorney online – Find local, experienced attorneys when you need one through Avvo, an online directory with independent attorney reviews.
- Protect elder family members from fraud – Let EverSafe help ensure your elder family members are protected from financial and personal fraud with a 30-day free trial and 20% discount on all plans.
- Consider an ABLE account – Save for expenses related to disabilities while keeping benefits such as Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid. Managed by Fidelity; earnings grow tax deferred and federal income tax free when used for qualified expenses.
Manage your personal finances
Help managing debt – Lower your debt with Money Management International, a not-for-profit credit counseling agency offering a free counseling session and 60% off debt management plan setup costs.
Save on tax preparation – Get the most out of your tax preparation with discounts of up to $25 off on TurboTax and up to $20 off on H&R Block.
Get started with emergency or short-term savings – Fidelity Goal Booster, combined with a Fidelity cash management account, can help you set up an account, save towards your fund, track progress and stay motivated.
Help managing your saving and investing goals – Plan saving goals with Fidelity Goal Booster, offering affordable saving and investing options in an easy, guided experience.
Preparing and paying for college
- Learn about saving for college – Learn more about a 529 plan: a flexible, tax-advantaged way to save and pay for your children's qualified education expenses.
- Help with college test preparation – Let ACT or Kaplan help your children prepare for the SAT or ACT. Kaplan offers $100 off a teacher-led classes or $50 off self-paced prep.
- Help navigating the college admissions process – Work with CollegeWise, the nation’s largest college counseling organization, to navigate the college admissions process – with a special discount on services.
Buying or selling a home
- Get help with home improvement needs – Find a skilled home improvement professional to help with various home projects with special access to HomeAdvisor’s concierge program.
- Find a real estate professional to help you buy and/or sell a house – Get up to $6,500 cash back (based on closing price) when you use a real estate agent in HomeStory’s network.
Get more of the financial help you need
- Take a financial wellness checkup – Take the pulse of your personal finances with a financial wellness checkup from Fidelity.
- Get answers to what’s on your mind – Visit Fidelity’s NetBenefits learn hub to get top tools and resources.
- Help navigating the moments that matter most – Fidelity’s Life Events can help you navigate major life events, like starting a family, planning for college, buying a home, and more.